Monday, May 17, 2010

Working on it

So... I've been trying to learn more and more about editing blogger. My blog is still in need of a good fix up, but the blogs I am working on for my boss are coming along well. I have found so some great help online. Anyway, just to share some of the things I've been working on, I found this site with free photoshop brushes, patterns, etc... here is the site: Ars Grafik

On this site I found this pattern:

and altered it a few times to change it to this:

I also found this step by step graphic design site that is pretty fun, but some of the processes I looked at take a LONG time. There are many short cuts if you really know photoshop well. However, it is a neat site to play around on if you have some time.

So as of now I have updated the blog I am currently working on from this:

nice but too simple

to this:
still needs work, but more memorable (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment