Sunday, April 4, 2010

Springtime Joy

It has been so beautiful in Austin. Since I have a lot of time on my hands, I have been trying to explore, and get to know the city alittle better. So far my favorite activities for a beautiful day include: canoeing, picnicking, going to Barton Springs, reading, and taking walks around my neighborhood.

Last weekend some friends, and I dyed eggs for some Easter spirit. We ended up boiling 60 eggs, and dying the ones that didn't crack in the process. It was fun, but now we still have eggs in the fridge.
On another note, I bought a bike! It is beautiful and so fun to ride. I am still getting re-adjusted to riding a bike. I am not comfortable riding too far yet. I guess I am a wimp sometimes. The last time I rode was in Germany, and almost every ride ended badly. I blame it on the bike though, it was old with bad gears. Oh well!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment