Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5 nights and counting

The last few days have gone by so quickly! I have been just relaxing, but I just realized that I went to the Alamo Drafthouse for the past 5 nights in a row! I know it sounds crazy, but the Drafthouse does alot of unique things that I really wanted to go to. Here is the line up:

Friday: "Greenberg"
The new Ben Stiller Movie. It is pretty much about someone who is looking back at life. It was kind of sad, but I liked it for what it was.

Saturday: "Date Night"
Hilarious! I love Tina Fey and Steve Carell.

Sunday: "Birdemic: Shock and Terror"
This is such a weird, and horribly-made film. All I can say is WATCH IT! It is SO bad that it's good. Watch the trailer here if you are interested.

Monday: Music Monday presentation of "Phantom of the Paradise"
Music Monday's are only $2.00 a ticket. This movie was from the late 70's, it was weird to say the least. It is kind of a take on Phantom of the Opera.

Tuesday: LOST
On Tuesday nights they air the TV show Lost for free. You just have to buy food vouchers. They always air last weeks episode and then the new episode. It is pretty amazing to see Lost on the big screen.

So, thats the breakdown of my nights. If I decide to go to the movies tonight, I will be sure to post about it. However, I might take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment