Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Crafts

So I have been trying to do cheap crafts more often. Here are a few, and hopefully more will follow.

Halloween Craft #1 Potato Stamp:

This one is pretty easy you just cut a potato in half and then carve a shape, just make sure not to cut yourself as you maneuver the potato.


Halloween Craft #2 Candy Corn Wreath

This is my version of a wreath from Woman's Day click here to see their instructions. Mine did not turn out looking exactly the same because I used a stack of foam plates with the center cut out instead of buying a foam circle. It doesn't look as modern, so I thought the twine would add more of a country feel to the wreath.




These are both decorations that I made with things that I either had on hand or could purchase for a minimal price. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment